Saturday, August 23, 2014

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 168


 Welcome back to the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! How the heck are ya? Aside from my unexpected mini-vacation due to a computer malfunction all is well here on our little homestead. It's been a funny summer weather wise. It never really got tooooooo hot... which is fine with me since my thermostat runs hot ever since I joined the " top of  the hill " club a couple of years back. The cooler weather has  its perks!
 We didn't have to run the ac all summer long and best of all, my flowers and veggies haven't keeled over from heat exhaustion either! They are perky as ever.

Along with the flowers we are harvesting loads of tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, and the edemame is just about ready for picking too.
I can feel  ( and smell ) fall in the air, can you? I'm in no rush for cold weather, but I am a huge fan of fall... except for the leaves, and the constant raking, and the leaves, and the leaves, and the leaves... Did I mention the leaves? 


What's happening in your farmgirl world? Are you harvesting, cookin' cannin' and cleanin' in preparation for the change of seasons?  Tell us all about it! 

Be sure to stop by Big Sky Acres to catch up with "my farmgirl in crime" co-hostess, Debbie too! ( aka Farmgirl Unleashed)! She's on baby watch this week!

Time to link up for your weekly fixin' of farmgirl soul-food!
Tis' the season of plenty and there is so much to celebrate! Share the bounty here!
 Crafting, cooking, canning, chickens, gardening, farming, and just plain farmgirln' around!


As always, we thank you for your participation in the Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop! 

Put Down Some Roots And BLOOM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...