Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Homestead Cookbook Survey


Dear friends,
Have you ever had a creative idea that just won't let go of ya?
The kind that wakes you up at night, in the wee hours of the morning and pokes and prods at you throughout the day too? Me too!

I've been thinking for a while now that I'd love to write a cookbook featuring homesteaders ( and their recipes) inspired by the farmgirl and homesteading lifestyle and I need your help!

To gauge interest in the book I've created a survey where you can share a little about your homesteads and a favorite recipe! Yes! You will have a chance to be featured in the book!
My goal is to get to 100 recipes!
I hope you'll join in and share a special dish from your homestead!

                                                                        Here's the survey!

         Thanks so much! 
   Deb
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...