Thursday, April 12, 2012

Farmgirl Friday blog hop # 53


 Welcome one and all to the Farmgirl/guy Friday blog hop # 53! 
If you've been hopping with us for any length of time you know what a wonderful group of folks gather-up for this event each week. But, did you know that we have some young " blogging farmerettes" who have recently started linking up? 
It's my pleasure to tip you off to their adorable farm friendly blogs.

This farmgirl has been tapping away on the her keyboard in between gardening chores this week.

I'm honored to be a contributing writer for author Sonya of Kanelstrand Blog. Simple Living for Humans. I'm one of several other like-minded writers who have the honor of joining in the simple living conversation via a once a month post.



Stop by and meet the other contributors, say hello to Sonya and check out the new e-mag she just launched called the studio. Sonya is a passionate supporter of Eco- friendly and hand made products. The studio is her place to show-case talented artisans and their hand- made goods.




Now it's your turn to play show and tell! Time to link up for your weekly does of farmgirl soul-food!


Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/boy Friday Blog Hop! 
1.) Write a post about your farmgirl lifestyle and brag a little about your farmgirl talents while your at it! Include lots of photos of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects and thrifty make overs, your backyard garden, chicken coop, recipes, studio or workshop. You get the idea!

2). Leave your entry in the Mr. Linky space to your Farmgirl Friday post.

3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday button ( or link back here ) in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends!

Don't forget to swing by the MJF BEACHfarmgirl blog for this weeks post Daffodils, Dahlias and Dream-work!




10 comments:

Robyn said...

Deborah Jean

I googled egg quotes out of curiosity. Turns out we can learn a lot about life from eggs!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Judy said...

I just joined up for the first time and I'm excited. I'm heading now to check out your links.

Natural Mothers Network said...

I do so enjoy linking up on your beautiful blog- always a pleasure! Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network x

Abby Jo @ forgottenwayfarms.com said...

Hello, happy to come and link up! This link up I posted about Countryside magazine publishing an article by Daniel and Abby Jo, but they mixed up all our info with Mark and Erin Harrison the new owners of Homesteading Drying Racks.com So I wrote all corrections. +++ We also are announcing a Huge Giveaway celebrating the new emag homestead community post.

Have a great Spring Day!

Unknown said...

Hi Abby Jo! Nice to see you! Thank you for linking up today! I'm excited for all of your wonderful news!

Unknown said...

Welcome back Rebecca! Love your links!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog in your post!

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Tayet! Keep blogging!

Kanelstrand said...

Debbie, I enjoy browsing through all submissions each week! And I want to say that I am so proud to have you as a contributor to the Kanelstrand blog! If all of us had a tenth of your passion the world would be a greener place!

Unknown said...

Sonya,
Thank you so much! This hop has been such a inspiration to me ( and Kanelstrand too )... I'm lucky to have so many like-minded folks to share life with... I feel very blessed and I am honored to be able to share with your Kanelstrand readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...