Thursday, April 28, 2011

Farmgirl and Farm Friend Friday # 5






Welcome to Farmgirl and Farm Friend Friday blog hop #5! Your happy hosts are your's truly and Amy of Verde Farm. 
 I got the biggest kick out of Leslie's entry over at Farm Fresh Fun. Her son really has a special way of grooming his pony that you should see if you didn't make it by. I also really enjoyed my visit at Lilac Lane Cottage . Maura has a beautiful way of sharing her daily family farm life.

It's time to link up for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food and go visit your creative, farm lovin' blogging friends!

Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/Farm Friend Friday blog hop:

1.) Show us your farmgirl flair! Include photos of your farm, crafts, art, animals, quilts, thrifty home and garden makins', recipes, farm stories, your backyard garden, hen house, studio or workshop. You get the idea! 
2). Enter the link to your entry post in the Mr. Linky space.
3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday/Farm Friend buttons ( or link back to our blogs ) in your post. 
4). I'll feature a farmgirl or two from the hop every Friday!

Thanks again for linking up and don't forget to leave a note on the barn door on your way out!






4 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Hello Deborah Jean I am back and I must have lost my head and posted my blog twice. Maybe you can remove one from your end.
Thank you for hosting this and I am glad I am back. B

Farmchick said...

Thanks for hosting......

Hope you can stop by my farm for a visit and also join in my blog hop!! :)

Allison of A Farmgirl's View said...

Looks like we have much in common! so nice to meet a sister farmgirl...I am new to the blog scene,but welcome you to stop by for a bit.

Thanks for hosting and have a fabulous day!

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Am having so much fun with your terrific blog hop ~ thank you!
And THANK YOU too for mentioning Jack's pony adventures! ;-)
Off I go to check out this week's news...
hugs,
Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...